By Peter Manley
A proud user of the Privacy Pop Bed Tent (check out my review here), I know and appreciate the benefits and appeal. Therefore, I just had to get one for my dog/best friend: Kaiser the black pug. He’s a chunky little guy who can’t get enough of fetch, slobbering on the couch, wrestling, or laying on his back for a belly rub.
Of course, when he’s not doing any of these things, he also loves lounging around and taking naps. We’re kindred spirits, after all, and naps are a standard in this house.
Because Kaiser puts in some serious napping hours every day, I figured it’d be a great idea to upgrade his sleeping arrangements. And so I bought him a Pet Tent to try out for size. I think he loves it, but don’t let me bore you with my thoughts and opinions. Kaiser’s here to tell you what he thinks for himself.
Hi readers! Kaiser here. I’m honored to be barking this review on the Pet Tent. The thing is, my hooman loves to sleep and so do I. I pulled a jealous at first, but I’m so happy my hooman decided to buy a Pet Tent for me. Now I do a nap like my hooman!
Here are some things I looove about my new Pet Tent:
- I can get in my Pet Tent from any which way I want
- It’s super comfortable
- It supports my pudgy little body (what can I say, I’m tons of fun)
- I can hide my toys so no one else takes them
- I get hot easily so the air vents keep me nice and cool
- And no more annoying sunlight when I’m trying to sleep!
My hooman did a good job when he got me my Pet Tent. My old bed used to hurt my poor little back. Now, I sleep like a little baby. I sleep all night long and feel so safe and secure in my tent. My hooman loves it too because I don’t fail an attempt to jump on his bed in the middle of the night.
Honestly, there’s no bad about my Pet Tent. It’s comfortable, safe, and all mine! The only thing that’s a little bit bad is that my hooman hates when I slobber all over my tent. Okay okay, sometimes I chew on the sides too, but what can I say? I’m a hungry and growing boy.
The Bottom Line:
To all doggos reading this: bark at your hooman to get you a Pet Tent right away! I love my tent and it is my favorite place in the world now.
Features and Specifications
- Fold up & zip down doors. Zip doors on both sides allow the tent to be opened fully by folding the doors up or zip it down completely for maximum privacy.
- Mesh windows. Mesh windows on the head and foot of the tent provide users with airflow and light. Zip it completely for maximum privacy.
- Double sized zippers. Zipper pulls on the inside and outside allows you to create windows, open the tent fully, or zip it completely for privacy.
- Includes instructions, easy setup poles, and carrying bag for easy transport and storage.
- 4-way access. Doors on all sides give you the added ability to customize variable configurations of how you want your pet to enjoy much-needed rest. Keep all four doors open, or zip down any of the mesh panels to create the perfect home for your pet.
Get more details and buy now on Privacy Pop>>>
Disclaimer: This is not a paid review by Privacy Pop. All words are my honest thoughts, opinions, and reviews.